No Will?

/No Will?
No Will?2016-12-01T01:58:35+00:00

If someone passes away without a valid Will their personal representative must apply for letters of administration.

For a specialist firm like ours this process is straightforward. But if you are left to deal with such a scenario alone the process can be daunting.

Call us for advice on who will be eligible to inherit the estate under the Administration of Estates Act 1925. Remember:

  • Those listed as beneficiaries will be expected to administer the estate as a personal representative.
  • The intestacy laws are not straightforward
  • They currently do not recognise common-law partners
Contact Us